yikes! time flies! since i last posted spring has sprung....
some art has been completed (not a lot, but some)
there's been a trip to florida-
and photo opps closer to home-
a short recap of the past few months:
- i took a class offered by the city on public art- how to find opportunities, how to apply, etc. this inspired me to apply with my friend lynn for an upcoming city opportunity- stay tuned- it will be 3d and very cool- finger crossed-
- i was accepted by the city of ketchum, idaho (the town where sun valley resort is located) to do a traffic box.
- i've heard some great live music:
- at our own homegrown music festival treefort
- alabama shakes
- roger clyne & the peacemakers
- i've been to:
- fort worth
- fort lauderdale
- the keys
- owyhee county
i feel bad about not posting and i miss making and sharing my art on a regular basis. the only thing that saves me here is that everything i am doing will be informing work down the road. i have started some backgrounds that very much reflect the colors of the keys. i have been using the camera and will keep working on it so that when we get back to yellowstone in june i am shooting with confidence (that's the plan anyway!)
i am really missing studio night, as the city class was on tuesday and the job that pays the bills will be keeping me hopping travelwise for a while. so i will find another time to get the creative juices jumping.
thanks to everyone who stops in- and here's to the best laid plans.....