Sunday, May 20, 2012

all over the place

all sorts of stuff this weekend- first photos, because fairfield is beautiful this time of year. we went up friday night. i love this shot of the backlit field. sun flare in the perfect spot-


camas lilies blooming


swainson's hawks


proof that it IS green in idaho sometimes (dad, this one's for you :))



saturday's art project was tie dye ( first time ever) with my friend who teaches kindergarden (she tie dyes with her class & had die left over. added benefit that she's used to teaching beginngers :))







love the way they turned out and want to do more!!!! yay!





and today i gardened- mostly cleaning out pumps in water features- well worth it bc the sound is so nice..... love the back yard, so glad we set it up the way we did! roses blooming profusely, clematis about to go- june is the garden season here, it seems.


studio night tuesday, starting traffic box is the project- in the meantime it has been nice to see where else the muse wants to take me :)

2 comments:

Postcards from Wildwood said...

Oh yes! That flare is absolutely in the perfect place! And I love your T shirt. I keep meaning to have a go at tie dye myself but never get around to it... have a good week!

Barb said...

Hi Marianne, Catching up. My D-I-L helped the 4 & 5 year olds make me a tie-died silk scarf for Mother's Day. I love it. Looks like you've been out and about photographing spring.