Tuesday, November 16, 2010

a few of my favorite things


i've been looking at books & magazines & blogs about studios and set ups and small space storage and i've seen lots of wonderful photos of well loved & used work spaces. and i can't wait til mine is as broken in and- well- inhabited. in the meantime, it does house some of my favorite art things- in this case caulk, cheap metal & wooden brushes, an atc holder pam gave me for my birthday, holding cards made by friends, and scrapers & palette knives.

more to come!

4 comments:

B @ Sweet Limes said...

I like the idea of an ATC holder. Any tips on how I might make one, or where I might be able to pick one up? I'm just starting to get into ATC's myself so I'm still super new at this.

Barb said...

I like those living in small spaces books - I like the feeling of small spaces, pared to comfortable and well-loved objects.

dthaase said...

A wonderful creation

marianne said...

b- my friend used a box (one from a deck o cards would work) and arted it up. you can use baseball card holders, cipse boxes- the possibilities are endless- i bet googling atc holders would get you started.

barb- it's great for a studio, but i had a 920 sq ft house in seattle & coudn't have lived there with another person- i need mor space :) but the idea is nice!