Wednesday, February 3, 2010

downtime


evening on the couch with the scarpetta factor. until the kindle informed me it needed to be charged. oops! then the laptop, til that battery headed the same direction. come to think of it, my battery is in much the same condition, so it's off to bed for me.

no art of the finished product type done today, but that's ok. it's february, time to hibernate. except for tomorrow night, which is first thursday, gallery walk night downtown. i am on the hospitality committee at the art source, and will get to work with some members i don't know too well. luckily zella will be there too. and i'll probably see a few folks i know wandering around. so i best rest up so i can be not grumpy :)

sweet dreams!

7 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

I think my batteries are refusing to recharge! Still feel like I need another *down day* but really ned to find some handwork I can do.....which makes it NOT a down-day.
Sleep.....hours and hours and hours.....that would be wonderful!

XXOO!!
Anne

Postcards from Wildwood said...

Gorgeous photo, Marianne!
Janice.

Barb said...

Don't you hate when you forget to check the battery on the Kindle? I'm trying to remember to plug mine in every evening after I get done reading. Halle looks pretty comfy!

Alexander Bujak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marianne said...

hi all! anne- february is, in general, a month that it's hard for me to keep my energy levels up. gray. janice- thanks! she's a pretty girl, very photogenic. barb- i was looking for a plug in near the couch so i could keep reading! need to pay better attention- yours is a good idea. alexander- thanks! look forward to it!

Evelyn Howard said...

Such a cute doggy! Great photo.

Diane said...

What a great picture of a very sweet little face!