Wednesday, December 23, 2009

may your days be merry and bright

we had a really nice evening with some friends we haven't spent time with in a while. i've been sort of internal lately... not feeling so social, busy, etc. missing my friends but not making time to do anything about it. and bless them- they know and love me enough that it's ok. but i think it's time for all of us to have a woo hoo ears and gums flapping all out tail wagging tongue flying romp in the snow ( or the symbolic equivalent thereof).

i'll be working on that:)

2 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Priceless photo!!! I wish I could run with them!!!
Same here--it sort of goes with the time of year, introspection and not making an effort to reach out (as I can't GO...pfft!)
So when you do your celebratory version of what the dogs are doing, do a bit for me, yes?? And dogs truly do know how to live....look at that pure joy!
Merry Christams dear friend---take care, have fun!!!

XXOO!!
Anne

Postcards from Wildwood said...

Love it! Love them! I hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you much health, happiness and success for 2010 and beyond.
Janice.