Tuesday, November 24, 2009

hubcap

well, here's the hubcap as it sits now. i transferred a raven (between the blue & green) and added stuff to the bottom. it's closer, but not quite there. hanging it and looking at it waiting for inspiration to strike..... hopefully soon!

and a doodle done while watching a movie. i do have fun with these marker doodles- the bright colors & freedom to just play is a good way for me to stay creative on busy days.
finishing the windows later today- my mom made bows for us, hopefully the hooks are all up!

6 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

How about some primitive dots around the snakes, in yellow and blue?
When I look at it, that's what I see to finish it. Or adding a few of those colored glass blobs between the dots.....
Just a rambling thought! ;)

XXOO!!
Anne

Julie Jordan Scott said...

I have loved watching the development of the hubcap. Very very cool.

Susie said...

I am liking how this is turning out a lot. Have you thought about putting some kind of trim around inner edge that is blank right now. Either fabric or a painted trim. Something that looks native american?

Leah said...

hooray for doodling on those busy days. i agree, it's a great way to stay connected to creativity.

the hubcap is looking awesome! wow! i look forward to seeing how you'll adapt it next.

lucidRose said...

I love that its a hubcap. Yay for recycled art. Looking gorgeous so far.

Nice to find your blog!

-Chelsea Rose

Sharon said...

I really like the hubcap dreamcatcher. Love the colors in the beads and the feathers. :)