Thursday, September 10, 2009

skywatch friday

welcome to my contribution to skywatch friday. to see more skies from around the world, click on the badge. thanks for visiting!

i've been under a few skies this week, so i thought i'd share my travels with you.

first, a gorgeous sunset in fairfield, idaho
and 6 sandhill cranes flying overhead also in fairfield.

then, ft worth texas- those fluffy clouds bringing no relief from 97 degree temps...

the rental car center at dfw on the way home......

landing in denver.....

and back home this morning in boise.....

where it's nice and cool and peaceful!
happy skywatching to you!

15 comments:

nonizamboni said...

Be still my heart--sagebrush!
Great sky views from that big Idaho sky. And cranes too--happy SkyWatch.

Steffi said...

Wonderful photo´s!!I like it!My favourite photo is your first photo!Great coloures!
Thank you for sharing and have a great weekend!

clairz said...

Thank you for sharing all these sky shots--they were wonderful. Love your background music, too!

James said...

You really took some wonderful pictures. Very beautiful!

The sign in the post below looks very familiar, I used to see them when I lived in Irving TX.

Sylvia K said...

Fabulous shots! Each so beautiful in their own way! Love your music as well!

Enjoy your weekend!

Sylvia

Granny Smith said...

Every one of these photos is so beautiful in its own way - although I am awed by the sandhill cranes. And I've finally found your blog(s) again!

Babooshka said...

Don't know where to start. Gorgeous.

Barb said...

Welcome home, and it does look peaceful! Loved the shot of the cranes - I enlarged to better see them flying. I also really liked the composition of the car rental arc and the sky.

J Bar said...

great shots
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Denise said...

Wonderful skies, all lovely photographs. I have enjoyed them very much.

*Niina* said...

Beautiful photos! I love the fluffy skies! =) Greetings from Sweden and have a happy weekend!

Regina said...

I cant choose a favorite. All are awesome! Happy weekend.

eileeninmd said...

Nice sky photos, I would have loved to have seen the cranes flying over.

Arija said...

I love the cranes flying ove and the last moody landscape.

:: flyingstars :: said...

simply beautifully captured shots....lovely!