Saturday, January 31, 2009

blog award


TuLips Talking tagged the boise trail dog blog with this award. i sent her a note thanking her, explaining that i try to keep that one pretty focused on dogs but telling her i would be happy to add a link from this blog. she very graciously told me to post the award here too- so here it is!

tulip's blog is fun to read because not only does it contain very cool handmade jewelry, she also shares other etsy finds and spreads the word about buying handmade. with a few musings thrown in!

blog awards generally come with a set of rules, and here are the rules for this award.

Honorees please follow these instructions and share the LUV!

1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (You can highlight the photo and text of this post and copy/paste wherever you need to...start your highlight from the bottom up to get the photo).

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.

some bloggers love awards, some find them chain letter-y. i am in the former category, but knowing that the latter is out there makes me cautious about passing them along. so here are my lemonade nominees, and hopefully you all fit in the first category too-





thanks for the inspiration ladies!

4 comments:

Val Foster said...

Thank you so very much for the award. I am honored to accept it.

Susan Sager Brown said...

thanks mk! I am also in the former category, I love awards! I am honored and humbled. I am also a WZ lover. In the past I have used his advice "Enjoy Every Sandwich" as my moniker on dating sites. Not one man has ever "gotten" it. They think cuz I'm large boned, teehhee, I'm talking about food.
xoSusan

Diane said...

Hi Marianne,
Thanks very much for this award.
I will post something very soon.

marianne said...

thanks to you guys for the ideas & encouragement!