Wednesday, December 24, 2008

merry christmas eve

i didn't get decorated this year, what with being nutso busy and going to mexico last week, and i miss seeing my ornaments and decorations. they bring back memories of family holidays (some good, some more interesting), my grandmother, old friends.

sort of like angela cartwright's memories that are stirred by her ornaments in her blog said and done:
http://acartwrightstudio.blogspot.com/

angela's book altered images has provided me with lots of inspiration .....

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I love how you said some holidays were good and some were "interesting". So true. I'm like you and Angela. When I put my tree up, even thought it gets smaller every year, each ornament is a reminder of Christmas' past and old friends and family. Happy holidays to you and yours.